The Collectors Club provides free of charge, the use of the Club’s facilities to specialized philatelic study societies and groups needing a meeting place to discuss and exhibit stamps and postal history within their area of interest. These groups, all of which are not-for-profit organizations, meet on a regular basis monthly. The Collectors Club hosts the quarterly board of directors meetings of The Philatelic Foundation, an institution with educational purposes. A number of other not-for-profit groups also hold annual or semi-annual meetings at The Collectors Club.
Presently there are eight specialized philatelic study societies and groups that meet on a regular basis at the clubhouse. The following is a list of these groups and the times they meet.
- American Revenue Association, First Thursday of the month: 7:00–9:00PM
- American Topical Association, Second Thursday of the month: 6:30PM
- British Empire Study Group, Second Thursday of the month: 6:30–7:30PM
- France and Colonies Philatelic Society, First Tuesday of the month (intermittently): 6:00PM
- Germany Philatelic Society, First Thursday of the month: 7:00–9:00PM
- Scandinavian Study Group, Second Wednesday of the month: 7:00–9:00PM
- U.S. Philatelic Classics Society – New York Chapter, Second Tuesday of the month: 7:30–9:00PM
- Vatican Philatelic Society, Second Thursday of the month: 6:30PM
All individuals attending these society meetings need not be Club members, but we do require that at least one member be in attendance at these meeting. The meetings are often held on weekdays but at times when the building is closed so the Club provides a monitor to open and close the building. Additional information and contacts can be obtained from the Irene Bromberg by e-mail at email@example.com or phone at 212-683-0559.