Thank you for participating in our Single Frame Competition. This document will explain how to prepare and upload your Exhibit. If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at OneFrame@CollectorsClub.org.
You must be a Collectors Club Member to participate in the competition. You will need to log into your account to access the entry form. Once you log in, you should Navigate to New & Events; 2020 One-Frame Competition-Entry Form. This navigation will bring you to the entry form. We recommend that you scan and label and your exhibit as instructed below and save it before you begin entering your information into the form.
- Please follow the instructions on the Form to enter your identification information and upload your Exhibit. The items marked with an asterisk are required. Not all information you provide to us will be made available to the public. The public will see:
- The images and or the pdf of your Exhibit
- Title of your Exhibit
- The Description of your Exhibit
- The Exhibitor Name or pseudonym
Your real name, Phone number, and Email is for internal purposes to contact if we have questions about your Exhibit.
Enter the Exhibit Title – Type the Title of your Exhibit.
- There is a 100 character limit. If you have any issues with the limit, please contact us.
Featured Image or Page – Upload the Page or Featured Image you would like viewers to see.
- This can be a copy of your first exhibit page named as the Title or any image you would like.
- The Featured Image or Page must be a Letter size 300 dpi. Image file. The preferred format is png, but you are welcome to select another format (i.e. jpg, tiff, giff). Please contact us if you are using a format that we do not have listed and we will see if we can accommodate your request.
Viewers can click on that featured image to view your exhibit as illustrated below.
Email Address – Please Type your email address that we can reach you.
Exhibit Description – Please Type a 300 Character or less description of your Exhibit.
First Name/Last Name – Type your real first and last name.
Exhibitor Name – Type the name you would like the public to see as the author of your Exhibit.
The name can be a real name or pseudonym. The field is required.
Phone Number – Type the best contact number for you. Please include the area code.
Country – Please select your country from the dropdown list.
Upload Single PDF File for Non-Letter Size Pages – This is a single pdf of your entire Exhibit.
- If you have non-letter size pages, YOU MUST attach a PDF of your entire Exhibit.
- A PDF is optional if all of your pages are letter size.
Upload all the 16 pages of your Exhibit – Next, you will begin uploading your Exhibit one page at a time using the Upload fields. Please see the section on Scanning and Labeling for specific details.
- All 16 pages are required.
- Make sure the files are consistently labelled.
- Make sure that the dash and the two-digit numbers are used in the file name on each of the page files “-01, -02, ….-15, -16”.
- Upload the pages in order. Do not upload image 16 in the Image 2 upload area.
Agree to the contest terms – Lastly, you must agree with the terms of the contest.
Once everything is loaded, hit the submit button.
- Loading these many images will take several minutes to process, times will vary based on internet speed.
- DO NOT NAVIGATE AWAY FROM THE PAGE until you receive an upload confirmation.
- As everything uploads, the page may go blank or look like the first picture.
- When everything is uploaded, you will receive the following confirmation.
You can close the notice by clicking the x as noted above. Close the message, and your entry is complete.
You will need the following:
- A Scan of a Feature Image or Page
- This is the image that will link to your Exhibit.
- The scan should be 300 dpi Letter Size (8.5 x 11 inch or A4 image) preferably .png, but other formats (jpg, tiff, gif) are also acceptable.
- Label this file “Feature” Example: png
- If you have an image in a different format, you are welcome to contact us to see if we can accommodate your format.
- If you would like to use your first page for the featured image, you must upload it twice and make certain the names are different.
- 16 Individual Scans of your entire Exhibit
- The individual pages of your Exhibit need to be scanned at 300 dpi, preferably .png, but other formats (jpg, tiff, gif) are also acceptable.
- Pages must be Letter Size (8.5 x 11 inched or A4) If you have Double or non-letter size pages Please read the section on Double Pages before you scan.
- Pages need to be named consistently, numbered consecutively with a dash “-“ plus the two-digit page numbers (-01,-02, …-16).
- Upload the pages in the order in which they appear in your Exhibit.
- Be consistent with the file prefix, we recommend using your last name, but you can use any name you would like so long as you are consistent.
- Do not skip numbers. You should upload 16 pages.
- If your Exhibit page sizes other than Letter size Pages (8 ½ x 11 or A4 )
- Please scan your collection in Letter size sections you will need to submit the non-letter size page as two or more separate pages. When we piece the scanned pages together, the sections will constitute the entire non-letter size page of your Exhibit.
- Pages need to be named consistently, numbered consecutively in the order in which they would appear in the frame. Your file name must have a dash “-“ plus the two-digit page number (-01,-02, …-16).
- Upload the pages in the order in the order they are numbered
- Do not skip numbers. You must upload 16 pages.
- If your pages are Double or Non-Letter size – You must ALSO upload a single pdf that shows your entire Exhibit in the pages they are in your Exhibit. The PDF is a single file that contains all pages in your Exhibit. In the PDF you will keep the Double page as 1 page in the pdf file. Use your Judgement on how to organize any vertical pages.
There are many ways to construct a pdf, depending upon the tools available to you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact OneFrame@CollectorsClub.org.
The number of exhibits we can accept is limited. We will review your entry and send your acceptance or rejection by Email. We may reach out to you to correct any content or ask questions.
Once the judging is complete, the contest will be made public, and viewers will be able to vote and comment on your Exhibit. You will be able to post replies to the comments.
On Wednesday, November 4th, we will have a Virtual Zoom Meeting to award prizes and listen to the winners. We hope that you will join us in support of all contestants.
Feel free to out to us at OneFrame@CollectorsClub.org with any questions or comments. Thank you for your participation and enjoy the show.
The Collectors Club